The Joerns Arise 1000 EX Low Air Loss Mattress with Expansion System (#AREXLAL-4888NZ) includes the control unit, and is designed for the Joerns Bari10A Bed Frame.
- 2 Years - Mattress.
- 1 Year - Control Unit, cover, and electrical components.
The Joerns Arise 1000 EX Low Air Loss Mattress is constructed from 16 therapy cells that are five inches deep, and they distribute the weight of the patient and prevent the patient from sinking into the mattress. In the event of a power failure, there's a three-inch therapy cell at the bottom that can support the patient. With these therapy cells, it can support up to 1000 lb.
The mattress can also be expanded and filled to different widths to accommodate different patient sizes, from 36" to 48". It's also made from nylon treated with antimicrobial agent to keep it free from mold growth, bacteria, and mildew. The control unit operates on three modes: Autofirm, Pulsate, and Therapy. The Autofirm mode is automatic maximum air inflation to assist in the transfer process, while Pulsate mode inflates the mattress every 30 seconds for consistent comfort.
This mattress assists users in caring for their patients by improving comfort, healing, and mobility.
Joerns Arise 1000 EX Low Air Loss Mattress Features
- Expansion system included mattress and control unit.
- Control unit operates on Autofirm, Pulsate, and Therapy modes.
- Supports up to 1000 lb.
- Mattress can expand from 36" to 48" for different size patients.
Joerns Arise 1000 EX Low Air Loss Mattress Specifications
- Width: 36" (91 cm), 42" (107 cm), 48" (122 cm).
- Length: 80" (203 cm), 88" (224 cm).
- Depth: 8.5" (22 cm).
- Mattress Weight: 28 lb (13 kg).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1000 lb (455 kg).
- Dimensions: 13.5" (34 cm) (W) x 11" (28 cm) (H) x 7.5" (19 cm) (D).
- Weight: 10 lb (4.5 Kg).
- Electrical Specifications: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 0.6A.