Experience the ultimate patient support during transfers with Joerns Healthcare's Dolphin FIS (Fluid Immersion Simulation) Stretcher Pad System. This cutting-edge technology conforms precisely to the unique contours, weight, and movements of each patient, ensuring unparalleled pressure redistribution. The system's therapy control box automatically adapts the support surface without the need for manual adjustments. Thanks to its exceptional pressure redistribution capabilities, this stretcher pad system effectively treats and prevents wounds while delivering remarkable pain management for patients.
- Comfortability: Experience unprecedented patient comfort and support during transfers with this innovative stretcher pad system. Designed to automatically adapt to the unique body shape and weight of each individual, it ensures unmatched pressure redistribution and unparalleled pain management.
- Automated: Automatically adjusts to each patient's body shape, weight, and repositions.
- Redistribution: Provides unmatched pressure redistribution and pain management
- Blood Flow Treatment: Minimizes soft tissue diminishment and improves blood flow
- Long Battery Life: Rechargeable battery backup keeps the system powered for up to 12 hours in case of power loss
- Material: Breathable, moisture-wicking material keeps patients dry and prevents skin maceration.
- Stretcher Pad Dimensions: 76"L x 36"W x 5"D
- Stretcher Pad Weight: 14 lbs.
- Stretcher Pad Maximum Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Electrical Specifications: 90/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Conditions Ambient Temperature: 50 - 104 Degrees (Fahrenheit), 10 - 40 Degrees (Celsius)
- Operating Conditions Relative Humidity: 30% - 75% (Non-Condensing)
- Storage and Shipping Conditions Ambient Temperature: 50 - 104 Degrees (Fahrenheit), 10 - 40 Degrees (Celsius)
- Storage and Shipping Conditions Relative Humidity: 10% - 100%
- Control Unit Classifications (North America): UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1
The DolphinCare FIS Stretcher Pad System by Joerns ensures utmost comfort and support for patients during transport. It replicates a neutrally buoyant state, providing advanced pressure redistribution similar to being in a fluid medium. This effectiveness is highly valuable in preventing and treating wounds like amputations, burns, grafts, and pressure ulcers, while also offering exceptional pain management for patients with conditions like AIDS, arthritis, or undergoing oncology treatment.
The system is controlled by an automatic therapy control unit with user-friendly graphics and intuitive operation. No manual data input is required as the control unit automatically adjusts to each patient's body, weight, and reposition. By molding to individual contours, the system minimizes soft tissue degradation, reduces pressure on the ischial tuberosity (the curved bone at the bottom of the pelvis), and improves blood flow.
Constructed with smooth nylon fabric, the stretcher pad has low friction and low shear properties to protect the patient's skin. Additionally, the breathable and moisture-wicking fabric keeps patients dry, preventing skin maceration.
In case of a power loss or disconnection, the system promptly alerts with an alarm and illuminated LEDs. The system includes a rechargeable battery backup, ensuring that the control unit remains powered for up to 12 hours in such situations.