The Joerns Freestanding Easytrack is a portable patient lift that is not permanently fixed to a wall.
Note: Voyager Portable Lift device is NOT included with purchase of Easytrack System. Lift is sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Joerns Freestanding Easytrack is, as the name suggest, completely freestanding and self-supported and doesn't require any walls for anchoring. During set-up, the posts are spring-loaded to make it easy for one person to adjust the height as needed. Once the height has been decided, the posts can automatically lock in place. There are no extra tools or anchoring needed.
Once in place, the user can attach the Joerns Voyage Portable Lift device and begin transporting the patient safely and reliably. This entire kit is very versatile and mobile for use in busy home care or hospital facilities.
Joerns Freestanding Easytrack Features
- Doesn't need any tools or anchoring - self-supporting unit.
- Posts are spring-loaded for single user adjustment (don't need multiple people).
- Posts automatically lock in place.
- Portable from room to room.
Joerns Freestanding Easytrack Specifications
- Safe Working Load: 441 lb (200 kg).
- Floor to Top of Rail: 72 - 95" (183 - 241 cm).
- Floor to Bottom of Rail: 66 - 89" (168 - 226 cm).
- Exterior Width: 87 - 127" (221 - 323 cm).
- Interior Width: 75 - 115" (191 - 292 cm).
- Footplate Length: 42" (107 cm).
- Footplate Width: 6" (15 cm).
- Rail Weight: 31 lb (14 kg).
- Post Weight (each): 21 lb (9.5 kg).
- Footplate Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg).
Joerns Freestanding Easytrack Literature
This is a rip off when sooooooooo many people could benefit from this type of device. A twenty something year experienced Physical therapist!