The Joerns Hoyer Advance Portable Patient Lift includes one battery, and is a compact, collapsible unit that's available in an Electric or Hydraulic model.
- 2 Years - Defects in Material and Workmanship.
- Lifetime - Welds and aluminum structural components.
- 90 Days - Normal Use parts (such as batteries, hydraulic pumps, casters).
The Advance Portable Patient Lift is incredibly versatile, thanks to it's folding, collapsible design. It can be easily carried between rooms or stowed away in its compact form. With the triangle design, the compact form can stand stable and unaided while being stored or moved around. The mounted oversize handle makes it easy for users to transport the unit, as well as maneuver it while in use. This lift can also be taken outdoors, to help patients in and out of vehicles and the like. It should be noted that it's difficult to steer.
The unit is tapered in design with a low profile base that makes it easy to slide under beds, wheelchairs and other furniture. The base also comes with a footpad, which makes it easy to shift the unit with your feet.
Joerns Hoyer Advance Portable Patient Lift Features
- Can be collapsed into handheld, portable mode.
- Compact triangle design allows for standing storage without falling over.
- Large handle makes it easy to grasp and maneuver the unit.
- Low profile base slides easily under beds and furniture.
Joerns Hoyer Advance Portable Patient Lift Specifications
- Weight: 69.7 lb (31.7 kg).
- Safe Working Load: 341 lb (155 kg).
- Maximum Overall Length: 51.2" (1300 mm).
- Minimum Overall Length: 49.2" (1250 mm).
- Maximum Overall Height: 73.2" (1860 mm).
- Minimum Overall Height: 53.5" (1360 mm).
- Height: 17.7" (450 mm).
- Depth: 46.5" (1180 mm).
- Width: 21.7" (550 mm).
- Spreader Bar Max. Height: 66.5" (1690 mm).
- Spreader Bar Min. Height (usable): 15.4" (390 mm).
- Height at Maximum Reach: 46.1" (1170 mm).
- Reach at Maximum Height: 25.6" (650 mm).
- Reach at Minimum Height: 13.8" (350 mm).
- Maximum Reach: 32.9" (835 mm).
- Turning Radius: 55.9" (1420 mm).
- Legs Open - Internal Width: 39.4" (1000 mm).
- Legs Closed - External Width: 26.4" (670 mm).
- Overall Height of Legs: 4.5" (115 mm).
- Ground Clearance: 1.2" (30 mm).
- Front Twin Casters: 3.0" (75 mm).
- Rear Braked Casters: 4.0" (100 mm).
Electric Shock Protection
- Charger: Class II.
- Lift: Internal power source.
Degree of Shock Protection
- Charger: Type B
- Lift: Type B
- Intended operating environment: >+5˚C <+40˚C
- **Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised.
- Battery: 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type.
- Battery capacity: 3.2A Ampere hours.
- Charger rated input: 100-240V AC 24 VDC 50/60Hz.
- Charger rated output: 29.5 VDC, Max. 19 W.
Joerns Hoyer Advance Portable Patient Lift Configurations
- #HOY-ADVANCE-E: Electric model.
- #HOY-ADVANCE-H: Hydraulic model.
Joerns Hoyer Advance Portable Patient Lift Accessories
The following slings are compatible with the Joerns Hoyer Advance Portable Patient Lift (please note these are NOT included with purchase of the lift, and are sold separately):
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Full Back Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Quickfit Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Quickfit Deluxe Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Access Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Standing Harness Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Long Seat Sling.
Joerns Hoyer Presence Professional Patient Lift Literature
All the welds are good. I didn't like the the 3 1/2 in. wheels and replaced them with 3 inch wheels with bearings. Otherwise all good.