The Joerns Hoyer Calibre Bariatric Patient Lift (#HOY-CALIBRE-S) is an electronically operated patient lift, designed to support patients up to 850 lb.
- 2 Years - Defects in Material and Workmanship.
- 5 Years - Aluminum structural components and mechanical components.
- 90 Days - Casters and batteries.
This patient lift is equipped with a convenient weigh scale to accurately measure a patient's weight. The results appear on a digital display on both sides of the controls for quick reading. In addition, another Smart Monitor display will always show the battery level and lift utilization, and has a big red emergency stop button.
The compatible cradle is a 6-point cradle for maximum lift and reduced discomfort. The base is electrically powered, allowing the legs to move open and closed on their own to move around wheelchairs and other furniture.
Joerns Hoyer Calibre Bariatric Patient Lift Features
- Ideal for bariatric patients up to 850 lb.
- Complete with weight scale and smart monitors displays.
- Electric base that adjusts the legs to accommodate wheelchairs, toilets, or other furniture.
- Six-point cradle ensures seamless transfer.
Joerns Hoyer Calibre Bariatric Patient Lift Specifications
- Safe Working Load: 850 lb (386 kg).
- Maximum Overall Length: 64" (1626 mm).
- Reach at Maximum Height: 28" (711 mm).
- Reach at Minimum Height: 26"(660 mm).
- Maximum Reach: 37" (940 mm).
- Legs Open - External Width: 55.25" (1403 mm)
- Legs Open - Internal Width: 49" (1245 mm).
- Legs Closed - External Width: 33.25" (845 mm).
- Legs Closed - Internal Width: 26.75" (679 mm).
- Overall Height of Legs: 4.75" (120 mm).
- Ground Clearance: 1.2" (30 mm).
- Front Twin Casters: 4" (102 mm).
- Rear Braked Casters: 4" (102 mm).
- Mast, Base, Boom Assembly, Cradle: 240 lb (109 kg).
- Power Pack: 6.6 lb (3 kg).
- Total: 246.6 lb (112 kg).
- 6-Point Spreader Bar: 20 lb (9 kg).
Electric Shock Protection
- Charger: Class II.
- Lift: Internal power source.
Degree of Shock Protection
- Charger: Type B.
- Lift: Type B.
- Intended operating environment: >+5°C <+40°C.
- Batteries: 2 x 12 volt Rechargeable sealed lead acid type.
- Battery Capacity: 3.2 Ampere Hours.
- Charger Rated Input: 100 / 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Charger Rated Output: 27.4 / 29 VDC@0.8A.
Joerns Hoyer Calibre Bariatric Patient Lift Literature
This item has already been a lifesaver. MY dad is 163 pounds and I have had to assist him three times in one month as he is non compliant with his walker.