The Joerns Hoyer Elevate Patient Lift comes with a documents folder, hand control, battery pack, charging cord, desk top charge and stands, and a spirit leveling device.
- 2 Years - Defects in Material and Workmanship.
- 5 Years - Aluminum structural components and mechanical components.
- 90 Days - Casters and batteries.
This standing lift has a working load capacity up to 440 lb (200 kg), and can be purchased as the standard model with electric base, or with a scale integrated. The power base levels the patient while the device is in use and during transfer. The unit is also equipped with a Smart Monitor that has a digital display, which shows lift and service data.
To help the patient stabilize, this lift has a kneepad and foot tray. The kneepad is adjustable and rises with the patient, and the foot tray is angled and removable for testing patient's gaits.
See Accessories for compatible slings.
Joerns Hoyer Elevate Patient Lift Features
- Safe working capacity up to 440 lb (200 kg).
- Assists patients who have trouble standing.
- Foot tray can be removed to test patient's gait.
- Adjustable kneepad that's comfortable for the patient.
Joerns Hoyer Elevate Patient Lift Specifications
- Safe Working Load: 440 lb (200 kg).
- Maximum Overall Length: 43.3" (1100 mm).
- Minimum Overall Length: 41.0" (1040 mm).
- Maximum Overall Height: 65.5" (1665 mm).
- Minimum Overall Height: 48.4" (1230 mm).
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point: 64.7" (1644 mm).
- Minimum Height to Attachment Point: 39.2" (995 mm).
- Turning Radius: 48.2" (1225 mm).
- Legs Open - External Width: 39.1" (995 mm).
- Legs Open - Internal Width: 34.3" (870 mm).
- Legs Closed - External Width: 24.8" (630 mm).
- Legs Closed - Internal Width: 20.0" (510 mm).
- Widest Point (between support handles): 29.0" (738 mm).
- Overall Height of Legs: 4.7" (120 mm).
- Ground Clearance: 1.4" (35 mm).
- Front Twin Casters: 4.0" (100 mm).
- Rear Braked Casters: 4.0" (100 mm).
- Mast, Base & Boom Assembly: 127.3 lb (59 kg).
- Power Pack: 6.6 lb (3.0 kg).
- Total: 136.4 lb (62 kg).
- Base Assembly (not incl. battery): 40.7 lb (18.5 kg).
- Mast & Boom (not incl. battery): 66 lb (30 kg).
- Foot Tray: 23.1 lb (10.5 kg).
Electric Shock Protection
- Charger: Class II.
- Lift: Internal power source.
Degree of Shock Protection
- Charger: Type B.
- Lift: Type B.
- Intended operating environment: >+5°C
- Battery: 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type.
- Battery Capacity: 3.2A Ampere hours.
- Charger Rated Input: 100-240V AC 24 VDC 50/60Hz.
- Charger Rated Output: 29.5 VDC, Max. 19 W.
Joerns Hoyer Elevate Patient Lift Configurations
- #HOY-ELEVATE-S: Standard.
- #HOY-ELEVATEWSC-S: With Scale.
Joerns Hoyer Elevate Patient Lift Accessories
Compatible Slings (sold separately):
- Joerns Hoyer Transport Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Standing Sling.
Joerns Hoyer Elevate Patient Lift Literature
Ive had MS for about 20 years now. Ive been using a wheelchair for the last couple of years but Ive recently started to need more help getting around. Its gotten harder to get to and from the bed, the bathroom, or the couch, and Ive been getting too fatigued to wheel myself around all the time. I felt like I was missing out on spending time with my family and friends since I was too exhausted to get myself out of bed. This lift has been a big help in letting me participate in family time again.