The Joerns Hoyer HPL700 Bariatric Lift comes with a six-point cradle.
- 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
- 5 Years - Structural Components.
- 90 Days - Casters and batteries.
This Bariatric Lift has an impressive support load up to 700 lb, which can accommodate bariatric patients. The included six-point cradle is durable and can safely transfer the patient from bed to chair, or bed to toilet, etc. The unit also included a Smart Monitor which displays battery levels, service data, and lift data while in use.
This lift is available in two configurations: one with a power base feature, and another with a digital scale feature. The optional power base allows the legs to open and close in order to maneuver around furniture, wheelchairs, and other obstacles. The optional digital scale is an integrated scale into the arm of the unit, which accurately weighs the patient while in transfer.
See Accessories for more information on compatible slings.
Joerns Hoyer HPL700 Bariatric Lift Features
- Supports up to 700 lb.
- Available with power base or digital scale integrated features (see Configurations).
- Digital Smart Monitor displays service and lift data while in use.
- Includes a six-point cradle.
Joerns Hoyer HPL700 Bariatric Lift Specifications
- Safe Working Load: 700 lb (227 kg).
- Maximum Overall Length: 56" (1423 mm).
- Minimum Overall Length: 55" (1397 mm).
- Maximum Overall Height: 81" (2058 mm).
- Minimum Overall Height: 57.75" (1467 mm).
- Height at Maximum Reach: 46.5" (1181 mm).
- Reach at Maximum Height: 28.5" (724 mm).
- Reach at Minimum Height: 27" (686 mm).
- Maximum Reach: 37.75" (959 mm).
- Turning Radius: 62" (1575 mm).
- Legs Open - External Width: 46.25" (1175 mm).
- Legs Open - Internal Width: 42.25" (1073 mm).
- Legs Closed - External Width: 27.5" (699 mm).
- Legs Closed - Internal Width: 23.5" (597 mm).
- Overall Height of Legs: 4.5" (114 mm).
- Ground Clearance: 0.625" (16 mm).
- Front Twin Casters: 3" (76 mm).
- Rear Braked Casters: 4" (102 mm).
- Mast, Base, Boom Assembly, Spreader Bar: 143.4 lb (65 kg).
- Power Pack: 6.6 lb (3 kg).
- Total: 150 lb (68 kg).
- Base Assembly: 83 lb (38 kg).
- Mast and Boom (not including battery): 40.4 lb (18 kg).
- Bariatric Loop Spreader Bar: 20 lb (9 kg).
Bariatric Loop Spreader Bar
- Spreader Bar Maximum Height: 69" (1753 mm).
- Spreader Bar Minimum Height: 23.25" (591 mm).
Electric Shock Protection
- Charger: Class II.
- Lift: Internal power source.
Degree of Shock Protection
- Charger: Type B.
- Lift: Type B.
- Intended operating environment: >+5°C
- Batteries: 2 x 12 volt Rechargeable sealed lead acid type.
- Battery Capacity: 3.2 Ampere Hours.
- Charger Rated Input: 100 / 240 VAC 50 / 60 Hz.
- Charger Rated Output: 27.4/29 VDC@0.8A.
Joerns Hoyer HPL700 Bariatric Lift Configurations
- #HPL700-S2: With Power Base.
- #HPL700WSC-S2: With Digital Scale.
Joerns Hoyer HPL700 Bariatric Lift Accessories
Compatible Slings (not included with purchase):
- Joerns Hoyer Bariatric Full Back Sling
- Joerns Hoyer Quickfit Bariatric Loop Sling
Joerns Hoyer HPL700 Bariatric Lift Literature
This is the best investment I have ever made. It has truly been a lifesaver! For the first time in six months I was able to get my 350lb husband out of bed and into a chair. Watching online videos demonstrating assembly and operation of the Traxx Titan 500 made it easy.