The Joerns HPL402 Hoyer Power Patient Lift (#HPL402) is a power-assist, hydraulic lift that can easily transport patients from different surfaces.
- 1 Year: Lifter structure (base, mast, boom, suspension cradle), hydraulic pump/jack.
- 90 Days: Non-durable components (i.e. rubber parts, plastic, paint, pads).
The patient lift has an adjustable U-base, which fits around toilets and wheelchairs, as well as under beds and chairs. It has a 400 lb weight capacity and an emergency stop button and manual release. The unit is mounted on four caster wheels, along with lift leg guards and caster bumpers.
Users can lift the patient via the hydraulic pump at the base, and safely transport them to another surface.
See Accessories for more information on compatible slings.
Joerns HPL402 Hoyer Power Patient Lift Features
- Equipped with emergency stop button and a manual release for emergencies.
- Has a weight capacity of 400 lb (181 kg).
- Low profile base for rolling under beds and chairs, and around toilets.
- Six-point cradle prevents swaying during transfer.
Joerns HPL402 Hoyer Power Patient Lift Specifications
- Maximum Capacity: 400 lb (181 kg).
- Lifter Weight:
- Hydraulic - 84 lb (38 kg).
- Power - 88.5 lb (40 kg).
- Overall Length: 43.5 in (110 cm).
- Base Clearance:
- 5.5 in (14 cm) with four-inch diameter wheels.
- 4.5 in (11 cm) with three-inch diameter wheels.
- Width of Base, minimum: 24 in (61 cm) without wheel swivel.
- Width of Base, maximum: 39.5 in (100 cm) without wheel swivel.
- Length of Base: 42.5 in (108 cm) without wheel swivel.
- Height of Boom at Lowest Articulation: 28 in (71 cm) with four-inch diameter wheels.
- Height of Boom at Highest Articulation: 77 in (196 cm) with four-inch diameter wheels.
- Height of Mast Overall in Base: 51 in (130 cm) with four-inch diameter wheels.
- Boom Articulation Radius: 30.4 in (77 cm).
- Chair (20 inch wide) Access: 25 in (CSP horizontal to center tube).
Joerns HPL402 Hoyer Power Patient Lift Accessories
- Joerns Hoyer Classic One-Piece Sling or One-Piece Commode Model.
- Joerns Hoyer Classic Universal Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Full Back Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Quickfit Sling.
Joerns HPL402 Hoyer Power Patient Lift Literature
All the welds are good. I didn't like the the 3 1/2 in. wheels and replaced them with 3 inch wheels with bearings. Otherwise all good.