The Joerns RC 1000 Bariatric Bed comes with a hand pendant, SturdyCare panels, padded side rails, IV pole, and Foley bag holder.
- 5 Years - Steel Structural Components.
- 1 Year - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
- 90 Days - Small Parts (wear from normal use).
- Lifetime - Welds.
The Joerns RC 1000 Bariatric Bed is an impressive, stronger bed frame that can support up to 1000 lb (453.6 kg) and a pin system that can easily expand the frame from 39" to 54". As a result, this frame can support multiple mattress sizes to accommodate different size patients. In addition, the frame can also be reduced to 40" to fit through most doorways.
The bed frame is also automatically adjustable to five different positions, including a cardiac chair position or Trendelenburg position. The side rails are also adjustable to three different positions. The bed frame is integrated with a scale that allows for weighing in any of these position.
Joerns RC 1000 Bariatric Bed Features
- Supports up to 1000 lb (453.6 kg).
- Adjustable to five positions, including Trendelenburg and cardiac chair.
- Included wing side rails adjustable to three positions.
- Frame can be reduced to 40" wide to fit through doorways.
- Includes a hand pendant, padded side rails, IV pole, and Foley bag holder.
Joerns RC 1000 Bariatric Bed Specifications
- Bed Deck Length: 84" (213 cm).
- Overall Frame Size: 39.9" (H) x 56" (W) x 91" (L) (101 x 142 x 231 cm).
- Mattress Size:
- Minimum: 37" (94 cm).
- Maximum: 54" (137 cm).
- Bed Deck Height:
- Minimum: 17" (43 cm).
- Maximum: 30" (76 cm).
- Head/Foot Panel Width: 38" (96.5 cm).
- Safe Working Load: 1000 lb (453.6 kg).
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 10.5 AMP.
Joerns RC 1000 Bariatric Bed Configurations
- #RC1000BED: Standard Model.
- #RC1000BED-FR: With Foot Rails.
- #RC1000BED-SC: With Scale.
- #RC1000BED-FR-SC: With Foot Rails and Scale.