The Karman S-125 Ergo Wheelchair features an ergonomic "S" shaped seat that provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis.
Provides flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed.
This model was designed from the popular and beloved S-115 frame with the added benefit of flip back armrest, with the ease of a flip of a button. This model is the highest end of all S-100 Series ERGO’s with special edition Cushion Color optional with limited quantity only available on this model.
- MEDICARE APPROVED
- Weighs only 25 lbs (without footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Flip Back Armrest with Ergonomic Armpads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pouch on Backrest
- Anti Bacterial AEIGIS® Seat and Back cushion (machine washable)
- Breathable Mesh Seat and Back Sling
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat for Compact Transporting
- 7″ × 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- 24″ x 1 3/8″ Polyurethane Flat Free Rear Wheels w/Ergonomic Handrim
- Frame Color: Rose Red or Pearl Silver
- Seat Width: 16″ x 17″ or 18″ x 17″
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||39 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||25 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33″ L x 31″ H x 13″ W|
This is my first wheelchair and it has been on my wishlist for two years. We got it just in time for our retirement trip to Napa with my brother and his wife. It fit in back of the SUV with all of our luggage and was easy to get out for spontaneous stops during our road trip.