ALL NUPRODX DEVICES ARE BUILT TO ORDER. PLEASE CALL US AT 855-905-3364 TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PRODUCT
For those with caregiver assistance, this shower and commode chair can be rolled right over a commode, before being rolled into a barrier-free shower. It also features locking caster wheels and locking cantilever arms that swing up to ease transfers.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” and 20”x17” configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Four 5” diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
Nuprodx MC4000 Shower And Commode Chair Is not covered by insurance or Medicaid
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
It is both stable and comfortable. The seat feels soft and stable, the whole thing is light and easy to move. I am so glad I didnt go with a cheaper model!
Comfort! Padding really helped make it comfy and thus user-friendly for my elderly parents.
So well made and very net design. Highly recommend this product!