ALL NUPRODX DEVICES ARE BUILT TO ORDER. PLEASE CALL US AT 855-905-3364 TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PRODUCT
A commode chair, shower access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6000RS eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into step-in showers in the dangerous bathroom environment. Narrow profile allows the chair to slide back through narrow shower door entries, after which the chair can rolled in the shower and rotated to face the shower head. Safe and convenient, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS MODEL HAS A MINIMUM DEPTH SPACE REQUIREMENT OF 25″ TO FIT IN THE SHOWER. THIS MODEL IS ONLY RECCOMENDED FOR SHOWERS THAT HAVE A NARROW ENTRYWAY, OR WHERE THE BATHROOM LAYOUT WILL NOT ALLOW FOR A SIDEWAYS TRANSFER. FOR SHOWERS THAT ARE WIDE OPEN, PLEASE CONSIDER THE MC6000 (THIS MODEL CAN FUNCTION IN BOTH SHOWERS AND BATHTUBS).
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over step-in shower lip and turntable system to rotate chair.
- Narrow chair profile to navigate tight spaces and shower entries.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
Nuprodx MC6000RS Commode Shower Access Slider System Is not covered by insurance or Medicaid
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide into step-in shower and rotate to face shower head.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower door can be closed for privacy.
It is quite comfortable to sit on and adjustable to the tub. the price is very reasonable. I recommend this for anyone to get
I bought this for my mom to use after her spinal fusion, at the recommendation of her physical therapist. It had been so helpful, so she can shower independently now. This was such an excellent purchase!