ALL NUPRODX DEVICES ARE BUILT TO ORDER. PLEASE CALL US AT 855-905-3364 TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PRODUCT
For children with caregiver assistance, a center-of-mass, tilt-in-space, full-featured model with head support for a child with a higher-level disability, providing maximum comfort and stability. A commode chair, tub access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6000TiltPed eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into tubs in the dangerous bathroom environment. Safe and convenient for user and caregiver, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Easy-to-change slide direction depending on bathroom configuration.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with grow features to help accommodate smaller and larger children and to grow with a child.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- Adjustable padded head rest, flip-up cantilever arms, adjustable swing-away footrests and tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank.
Nuprodx MC6000TiltPed Pediatric Commode Tub Access Slider System Is not covered by insurance or Medicaid
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and into tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
This bench is really great. My mom has only been able to use it once due to illness, but when she did it worked so great. Couldn't have showered her without it.