- Separates into two pieces: Each piece is under 60 lbs. for easy transportation. Can fit in trunks and doesn't require tools for dissassembly.
- Full suspension for all-terrain: Make for a smooth ride over bumpy surfaces. Can handle curbs and ledges up to 2 inches.
- Full lighting package: Includes halogen front headlight, rear tail lights, directional signals, reverse tail lights, and side safety reflectors
- 7.5 mph top speed
- 19 Mile range
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to change batteries: Allows for easy transportation and includes offboard battery charger.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Optimizes for comfort: Includes 18" Wide memory foam seat, adjustable armrests and 4 post seat for stability
Newly designed, ergonomic, portable & foldable, indoor & outdoor electric scooter! The Titan provides a unique combination of performance, comfort and portability. Experience its speed, comfort ride suspension and ease of transport.
Allows you to keep an independent, spontaneous and active life.
Foldable and detachable in seconds without effort or bending!
Compact, highly maneuverable, allowing it to be transferred easily into a car, a bus, a train or a plane.
|Maximum Speed:||7.5 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Range of Travel:||Up to 19 Miles|
|Heaviest Piece:||Rear Section 50 lbs.|
|Breaks Down:||2 Pieces|
|Total Weight w/ Batteries:||141 lbs.|
|Battery Type:||26 AH x 2|
Click here for user manual
Reliable, comfortable and sturdy. I bought my first one in 2007 to tour Europe. It is strong enough to deal with the cobblestone streets, yet folds up small enough to fit in the back of a taxi. I liked it so much that I have a second one. Im in it right now! The first one still works, I just wanted a shiny new one!